$1800.00 + $135.00 (tax) = $1935.00
Memorial Day – Labor Day
9:00 AM – 8:00 PM, 7 Days a Week
May 15 - Memorial Day & Labor Day - Oct 1
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, 7 Days a Week
Dry dock does not accommodate cruisers, pontoons or any boat over 23’.
I (The Marina) hereby agree to lease to you (The Customer) dry storage space and services, for the boat described above, for the 2019 boating season. The 2019 boating season begins on May 15, 2019 and runs through October 1, 2019. ADDITIONAL STORAGE CHARGES OF $10/DAY WILL BE INCURRED FOR BOATS LEFT IN DRY STORAGE AFTER OCTOBER 1, 2019.
This lease agreement is subject to the following terms & conditions:
- Application is hereby made to Sutter’s Canandaigua Marina, Inc. for the use of dry storage space. I acknowledge that this is a lease only and the relationship of landlord/tenant is not created by this lease.
- It is agreed that the customer will comply with the Marina rules. Failure to comply with the Marina rules may result in termination of this agreement. The Marina reserves the right to terminate this agreement by presenting notice to the customer, in writing, 24 hours prior to such termination. The cause of termination shall be based on non-compliance with the agreement and/or Marina rules.
- It is agreed that the customer will ensure the vessel is covered by adequate hull insurance and protected for bodily injury and property damages sufficient to protect their interests. It is understood that the Marina is not responsible for vandalism to, or theft of, the boat or property.
- ALL DRY STORAGE PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Payment is due in full before customer enters into the dry storage agreement. There will be NO SUB-LEASING of dry storage space without written permission of the Marina. Any vacated dry storage space will revert back to the Marina.
- The Marina is given express permission to move any and all boats, or other items, as needed in all circumstances. It is also agreed that the customer will compensate the Marina for all costs incurred in moving the customer’s boat, or other items, from causing imminent danger.
- It is agreed that the customer’s trailer will be equipped with a tongue jack, and that the customer’s name will be clearly written on the trailer yoke or front cross-member.
- The Marina’s business hours during the 2019 boating season are subject to change. Dry storage customers must keep themselves informed of the hours of operation by asking Marina staff. Arrivals after business hours must properly tie their boat up at the Marina’s main dock. Please call the Marina the following morning to make the proper arrangements. There will be a $25 fee for the Marina to pull the boat in your absence.
- If the customer’s boat is equipped with a stern drive, the customer will supply an appropriate locking device, or contract to have one installed by the Marina. The Customer will also supply the Marina with keys for the boat’s ignition, and any trailer locking device, or agree to a $20 fee to have the Marina proceed without them.
- The customer will be responsible for any and all costs incurred by the Marina for delinquent account collections. All invoices are due within 30 days unless otherwise noted. A late fee of 1.5% will be charged for all invoices 30 past due.